Read the latest issue now
Issue 18 of theWeather Club newsletter is now published and available for you to read online. Features in the summer issue include:
- Climate change, flooding, late cyclones and tornadoes are in the news this season
- Weather-related mortality and a new weather phenomenon appear in the Research News section
- Weather and Bird Migration in Weather Applications
- UK Weather Q+A in the Science Lesson
- Paul Hardaker & Ellie Highwood discuss Clouds
- World Weather visits Cape Town, South Africa
- Gordon Tripp tells us about his life, passion for weather and his career in which he specialised in meteorology.
Please note, we are in the process of improving theWeather Club website and look forward to bringing you an updated website over the coming year!